Skip to main content
Question

Routing event email notification

• 4 January 2024
  • 2 replies

I have Routing set up and did a test. Everything worked great. However, the questions I ask on the Routing form do not appear in the confirmation email I get when someone schedules an event with me. I need to be able to see those answers. Is there a way to have these included in the New Event email confirmation I get from notifications@calendly.com?

Hello!

We are so glad to hear your routing form test went smoothly! They are my favorite feature for directing your invitees to the correct meeting for a smooth process. Currently, routing form question and answers don’t appear within the event notifications. The idea here is that the routing form simply directs your invitee to the meeting they need to book and the booking page is where invitees input necessary information. The best way to have questions and answers visible on the confirmation email is to ask questions you would like to have recorded in notifications from the invitee questions page. As an invitee books their meeting, they’ll be required to answer the questions you list and all questions and answers will be visible in the event confirmation email! 

Thank you! That’s exactly how I reworked it. :-)

Gamechanger.