Skip to main content

Hi All,

I have successfully installed Calendly in my Sandbox and also activated the flows. I have also activated the sync. But i am not able to see the CalendlyLink on my user record .

Does anyone have any idea ? How to get this link on my user Record?

Thanks

Hey there @Nehi00347 - thanks for posting!

When an error occurs in a flow, the CalendlyAction record is not saved and the Lead/Contact and Event records are not created. The most common way to identify where in the flow and why the error occurred is from the Flow Error emails sent by Salesforce. Please check your email for this! 

The error email is typically sent to the Salesforce user who last updated the flow. These emails are sent from info@salesforce.com.

Please note: most commonly, the error emails are sent from info@salesforce.com; however they can also be sent from info@emea.salesforce.com or other similar email addresses.

• If no modifications have been made to the flow, the subject of the email will be: "Error occurred during flow "CreateEventTemplate"."

• If modifications have been made to the flow, the subject of the email will be: "Error occurred during flow oyour_flow_name]."

Here's how you can access the flow to see who last modified the flow: https://monosnap.com/file/vNyjKT1j9Mw2b0AdlFP6iytCvva17T

Another option is from the Paused and Failed Flow Interviews section from Setup in Salesforce.

Once you have found that (hopefully!): 

• Check for duplicate flows active (please feel free to include a screenshot of all active flows to verify):

image.png

• Check if you have any customized flows active. If you have custom flows active, try deactivating those and activating the default flows. If the connection works, we know your custom flows are broken and you will need to debug it (see instructions below).
  • Use the table to lookup common issues and troubleshooting steps.

Please expand the below by clicking “show content” for debug steps (I did this to save some space and make it less overwhelming - but it’s all there!): 

Instructions on “debugging” flow:

CalendlyAction Record

You will want to either generate a new CalendlyAction record (by creating a test booking) or identify a record that has already been created for debugging. To find an existing CalendlyAction record, follow the steps in this guru to create a tab that will allow you to access the record's page in Salesforce.

Once you have the tab, find the existing CalendlyAction record and open it to view.

Note: You can also run the debug from the "Paused and Failed Flow Interviews" screen from Setup. More information here under the Paused and Failed Flow Interviews section.

Next move on the debug process:

1. Open the flow
  2. Click “debug” in the top right

Pasted Graphic.png

1. In Debug Flow, click the FIRST CalendlyAction record in the list (it is sorted by recently viewed/modified)

Pasted Graphic 1.png

1. Click Run
  2. There will be a menu on the right side that goes through each of the flow elements. Open each of the elements to make sure the flow is working correctly. There may be an error inside the Create New Lead that you can see. Or you may find that the flow skips this element, in which case you can find where in the flow this occurs and why.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you are still stuck after all of this! =)