Skip to main content

Schedule is showing sunday available and mon nonavailable. Shouldnt be like that. I have on my left, mon active and sunday not active. But on the right, in my schedule, its the opposite., What am I doing wrong?

Hey there @JosephVocalActivations - great question, and thanks for your topic! =) Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

Usually, when we see this issue, it’s because the user has missed one small step when setting up their Availability Schedule (click to learn more in our Help Center!) - so let’s walk through that step just in case! 

When you set up your availability schedule via your availability tab, there is an “Active on” dropdown at the top of that schedule. This is where you can select to apply your schedule to different event types all in one go. If you miss this step, whatever availability is defaulted in each event type is what will show up on the live booking page(s). 

Use the “Active on” dropdown to select event types > click “Save” to apply to those event types

When setting up your availability within an event type itself, you should see updates to the right (on the booking page) in real time as you work. However, those changes will not be live (applied publicly) until you click “save” as shown below. 

When setting available hours within an event type’s settings, update the availability on the left > check to see how it looks on the right > click “Save” to apply publicly

If this doesn’t work - you can use our Troubleshooting availability tool on your scheduling page in order to understand what's causing the conflict. I find it to be super helpful and it resolves most availability issues. 🎉 

I hope this helps!