Skip to main content
Question

Schedule via someone else's calendar

• 6 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Does calendly have the option for me to schedule times using someone else’s calendar/availability?

Hey there, @Colleen68865 - great question! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

In order to scheduled via someone else’s Calendly Calendar (booking page), you would be seen as any other invitee (just like the people booking with you). You would need their booking link and to follow the booking prompts, and then you would receive confirmation from there. 

Calendly accounts do not “talk” in this way - so if you book with another Calendly user it will not appear in your own “scheduled events” within Calendly.

I hope this info is helpful! 

I want to be the scheduler, set up the bookings from her calendar (not my own calendar). Can you direct me to which section in the user guides walks me through that? Thank you 

Can I create a “booking link” for someone else’s calendar through my account?

I want to be the scheduler, set up the bookings from her calendar (not my own calendar). Can you direct me to which section in the user guides walks me through that? Thank you 

Can I create a “booking link” for someone else’s calendar through my account?

Sorry for the confusion! You will want to check out our Company Admin Guide

In order to do this you will need to add another user to your organization - then you can manage them as the admin (you will have to log into their account to connect their calendar or have them do this themselves).

We have plenty of resources for you to learn about creating a team and setting up team events! The first step is adding your desired team members to your account from your Admin Management page. Then, you can set up a team page. Your team page will have all of your events specific to that team: round robin or collective.

Round Robin events will allow your invitees to book an appointment at any time at least one assigned team member is available. Collective events allow invitees to book an appointment when all assigned team members are available. You can also use Admin Managed Events - so check those out, too! 

If you'd like a more thorough breakdown of the team features, check out this recording that walks through the basics of using Calendly with your team.