Skip to main content
Question

Scheduling Issues

• 23 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I have two events on my account where people have the ability to schedule time in my conference room or in one of my shared offices.   It seems when someone schedules time in the conference room, the system automatically blocks off the same day and time in the shared office.  How do I fix that?

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 3

Hi 1847Financail! Great question. I think I can help. 

Quick primer: Calendly event types are tied to a specific calendar(s). If Calendly sees a meeting already on that calendar it won’t show any availability at the time of that meeting. This is the only way Calendly can book meetings without double booking. That said, this is an issue with a solution. 

If you have a plan that allows for multiple seats then the simplest solution is to set up different calendars for each meeting place and tie the event types to those respective calendars. That means each location will have it’s own account and calendar. Note: this means that each room will use one of the seats on your plan. Here is a page describing this in more detail and gives you a couple more options - Scheduling with Conference Rooms