Skip to main content
Solved

Send a pre meeting checklist

• 19 March 2024
  • 3 replies

I want to include a checklist of topics (form) for a client to review prior to the meeting. The goal is to remind the client about the range of topics we can provide advice on and for us to understand what might influence their life now and in the near term. I would then get this information sent to me ahead of the meeting. 

Ideally it would go out with the reminder email 24 hours prior to the meeting.  Other than linking them to a third party fillable form I don’t see how it can be done within Calendly.  Is there a solution I am missing? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Dharris GPW - great question! Make sure to check out our New User Guide and Company Admin Guide while you learn the ropes. They’re helpful resources!

You are right on the money - our Workflows feature is a fantastic way to send out reminders and additional resources to invitees before a meeting and/or after one, but at this time, it does not support an ability to include attachments. 

Your best bet for a workaround (which I’ve seen many of our users do!) is to include a link to some sort of form, as well as verbiage in the reminder email asking the invitee to send it back to you by X (date/time before meeting). 

I know this isn't exactly what you wanted to hear but do hope the information helps, at least somewhat! Let me know if there’s anything else I can walk through or go over with you! 

Thanks Kelsi for the quick reply. I now know what direction to take. 

Userlevel 7

Thanks Kelsi for the quick reply. I now know what direction to take. 

Of course - happy to help! I hope that you have a great rest of your day. 🤗