Skip to main content
Question

separate calendar for website page

• 16 August 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello!

How can I set the another calendar in our another web page?

For context, we are using a Standard plan. I have already set-up the Calendar of our Salesperson for the Event Type (Event A) on the main booking page of our website.

I created another event type (Event 😎 for our Sales Head that should be on another landing page.

The different event types/calendars are successfully embedded. But the “calendars” attached to the Event B is not the calendar of our Sales head.

On the Sales Head calendly view, in the Calendar Sync page - it shows that there are 2 calendars (sales head and sales person). I’m the one managing the calendly and so she made me the owner. Upon checking the calendar sync page in my view, only 1 calendar is connected (sales person only and the sales head’s email is not seen on the “add calendar” upper portion)

And so Event B on another landing page shows the calendar availability of sales person and not the head. How can this be updated?

I hope my scenario is clear. I just want the Event B to have the right calendar attached to it.

Thank you.

Hi @Krichelle27544!

Hmm. It sounds like you did the embed part right, but when the ownership of the event was passed it broke the connections or there might be some confusion in how the calendars are synced. This is definitely one of those scenarios where I’d like my Support peers to take a look at your setup (not something we can do on Community due to privacy) and figure out what’s up!

You can kick off the process with Support by heading over here: https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new