Skip to main content

My customers need to book and appointment to visit our premises and I have three services where customers want to book an appointment with. 

Right now calendar has been added to the website with time options for them to select. But i want them to select the service before they book the appointment. How can I achieve that? 

i dont mind if they want to mention that in somewhere after selecting the date and time. Please suggest. 

thank you in advance 

Hello!

Thank you so much for reaching out - there are two ways you can do this!

1. Create different event types for different services, then add your scheduling page to your website for customers to choose from

You can create Event types for each service you offer and have them all displayed on your scheduling page. Once you embed your scheduling page to your website, customers would first have to select which service they are scheduling for, then choose their date/time. I’ve added a quick video below to show what that would look like!

Booking Page - Watch Video

dbf39f4081a341c2894a31985e5d48e7-with-play.gif

I’ve added an article here with instructions for how you can add your scheduling page to your website!

1. Create a routing form to guide customers to the booking page of the service they’ve signed up for

With our routing forms, you can guide customers to the booking page of a specific service after they answer qualifying questions. You can embed your routing form on your website as well. I’ve added a quick video below to show what that would like like!

Routing page - Watch Video

f7e21ffc79e3490f83f36736ec6f893a-with-play.gif

I’ve also added an article here for how to get started with routing forms, along with another here for how to embed your routing form in your website.

I hope this helps!