Skip to main content
Question

Setting up my calendar?

• 15 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi Cimmunity,

Is there a support phone number for Calendly? If yes, can someone provide it to me?

Hello @Ted Masters - welcome to Calendly Community!

Our support team is available 24/7 via live chat. There is not an inbound number to use for support, sorry about that! You can reach out to them now or any time you need, though, via that live chat option.

Just log into your account and click “chat now” and they’ll be there to help.

I am also more than happy to help if you’d like to tell me a bit about what’s going on!

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

need help setting up my calendar

need help setting up my calendar

Sure thing, I’d love to help!

First, check out this article in our help center. It has steps for connecting all of the calendars we sync with to include a video that goes over it all!

Here are the steps for the initial setup: 

1. Navigate to your Calendar Sync page from the Account menu in the upper right hand corner, then select Calendar Sync.
  2. Select which type of calendar you will be connecting. Calendly integrates with the following platforms:
  3. Once connected, take a look at the settings on your Calendar Sync page.
    • If you have connected more than one calendar, use Edit to choose which you would like Calendly to check for conflicts. Any events labeled busy in the selected calendars will be read as conflicts, and those times will be removed from your scheduling page.
    • You can also select which calendar you would like your Calendly events added to. When an invitee chooses an available time to meet with you, the details will be published to your connected calendar and the Scheduled Events tab on your Home page automatically.

I hope this helps!