Skip to main content
Question

Share the whole calendar

• 5 August 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi I need to be able to sahre a viwing page to my calender which shows avialbility and not just 30 min or 60 min 

How do I do this?

The reason some mmeting lenth is not know in advance 

I also wanted ot see if there is a view where I can see the combined calendars?

Hi Orli10631!

At this time there is no way to view all of your availability at-a-glance in Calendly. I’m sorry! This is a good idea though and I have marked it as a feature request in our system. I’ll make sure the right people see it when we are looking at product updates. 

As far as all of the hours that you have marked yourself “available” in Calendly, that cannot all be viewed in one place, right now.

And in regards to you viewing all of your availability at once. One workaround is to utilize your connected calendar to at minimum view all of your booked time at once. Your add-to calendar should show all of your bookings from Calendly + all of the bookings you add to it yourself outside of Calendly. I am not sure if this helps at all, but did want to mention it.

Likewise, you can head to your “scheduled events” tab > click “export” on the top/right in order to export a file with all of your upcoming bookings and their details if you’d like to then input those into a spreadsheet.

However, your feedback is valuable and it would be awesome to be able to do this.

I hope this helps!