Question

Shared link for client requests

• 12 February 2024
  • 1 reply

I am an agency owner and then have an employee whom I’d like us to have one shared calendly link for clients to coordinate client and potential client appointments.  Our office assistant helps manage our schedule and fills in appts when we have people call in to the office to schedule so I’d like her to have access/schedule management as well.  I’d like to create a link that shows our shared availability but not allow clients to necessarily choose who they work with because I’d like to vet with my employee who should take the request depending on our current work load.  Is there a way to have both of our availability in a client facing calendar system but then on the back end, we’re seeing when clients are requesting appts and I/we decide who gets “assigned” the actual appointment?  Is this possible?  Or other suggestions?  If not, if a client requests one of us, and due to our client load, the other has more capacity to take the appointment, can we reassign the client meeting to the other? The routing option sort of seems like it could work but we both service all of our clients the same so it’s not as if one of us specializes in something over the other where routing would make sense who takes a potential client.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hey there @AdrianneIntegrityTravel - great questions! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform! You’ll also want to read our Company Admin Guide.

Let me address your questions in a list! 

1. You can give your office assistant access to manage your calendars/accounts by sharing your username and password with her. At this time, there is not a way to give her access via her own login without purchasing a seat on your paid plan/team for her. 
  2. While there is not a way to do exactly what you are asking (you cannot allow an event to be booked and then assign it to someone, nor can you reassign a booking from one host to another), there is a way to share an event type with another host and have those bookings go between each host without the invitee knowing there are two hosts being “chosen” from. This can be done using our Round Robin Event Type - click the link to read more!
  3. Our Routing Forms might be beneficial, as you mentioned. Routing forms let you request information such as industry, company size, specific interests, etc. from website visitors and automatically direct them to a specific scheduling or web page based on their responses. It's great for screening and qualifying sales leads on a website or matching clients or students to the booking page of the right subject-matter expert based on their interests, program, or other criteria. You can read more about setting up routing forms, here!

I hope this helps! Let us know if you need more info on any of these bullet points! =)