Question

Singapore SMS greyed out

• 25 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Why is Singapore (and Russia) greyed out in invitee SMS number list?

5 replies

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Caroline26406 - thanks for your post!

Unfortunately I am not quite sure what it is you are asking. Do you mind providing some more context, and perhaps screenshots, so that I can assist you? I want to help!

I did see the comment you left on another topic. As it was off topic, I have removed it and quoted it here to make it part of your own topic (post). Here it is below, to keep on track:

I’m trying to book an appointment for a client in Singapore but it’s greyed out in the SMS country box, only other country greyed out is Russia - how can I get round this?

I’ll also look for a more exact matching post

When you say “SMS country box” what are you referring to?

Thanks!

When booking a meeting, I go to put in the person’s SMS number and it gives country options. Singapore is greyed out and can’t be selected

This is the screen I’m trying to enter phone number in, the drop down country menu appears twice

Hoping someone can resolve this for me

Userlevel 7

Hey there again @Caroline26406

I am so sorry Singapore isn’t available. This would be a limitation from our carrier’s end, Twilio. Unfortunately there is not much we can do from our end. You are welcome to reach out to support to see if they can clarify or if there’s anything else going on!

As far as there being two text fields/dropdown menus for the phone number - this is because you have both asked for the phone number in the invitee questions and included SMS reminders. Because SMS reminders cannot be mandates (an invitee can opt in or out and choose to include the number for the SMS field or skip it), there are separate fields. The phone number included above is required, but the phone number below is not.

I hope this helps!