Skip to main content
Solved

Single Calendar View for Multiple Sales Reps

• 11 April 2024
  • 1 reply

We have a book a demo button on our website. I’d like when somebody clicks that for it to pull up calendly and show all the available times that somebody could do a demo based on the availability of 3 sales reps.

Is there a way for Calendly to reference multiple people’s calendars/ a shared calendar and if any of the 3 reps are available, it would show as an option for the customer to book that time?

Right now, we are using round robin to assign the deals to 1 of 3 reps, and then the prospect is limited to just that person’s time which is not ideal if the other rep has more availability that matches what they are looking for.

Hey there @Adam38621 - great question!

Can I ask - why aren’t you assigning all three reps to the Round Robin event? This is what it’s designed for - so I am wondering if there’s something specific about that making it unsuitable for your use case that I am missing. If so, I apologize!
Ideally, you would assign all three reps (hosts) to a single Round Robin Event Type. This would result in all three host’s availability appearing on the live booking page (it would not be distinguishable to invitees which day belonged to which host or that three hosts were part of the event type). Then, an invitee would be able to select freely from the available dates/times and the hosts would be assigned accordingly! 

If this does not suit your needs - a workaround could involve routing forms.

Routing forms let you request information such as industry, company size, specific interests, etc. from website visitors and automatically direct them to a specific scheduling or web page based on their responses. It's great for screening and qualifying sales leads on a website or matching clients or students to the booking page of the right subject-matter expert based on their interests, program, or other criteria. You can read more about setting up routing forms, here!

With your use case, this could look like: 

1. Creating a separate event type (Round Robin is fine) for each host
  2. Creating a routing form
  3. Asking a question on the form that tells you which host the invitee should be routed to
  4. Creating routing logic that routes the invitee to the appropriate event type
  5. This allows the invitee to seamlessly be directed where they need to be without knowing there are multiple event types to choose from

I hope this helps! Please let me know if I am missing the mark here. I’ll be so happy to further assist!

Also - check out our Company Admin Guide. It’s FULL of info that will answer questions like this as you learn the ropes!

Check out these resources too: