Skip to main content
Solved

Single link with many timeslots but individual meetings

• 30 August 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello

I frequently need to reach out to many (15+) people for individual meetings. Currently I create a one-off meeting manually adding times for open spots on my calendar.  Then repeat 15+ time adding the same timeslots.   This terribly time consuming  because ~50-60% of my existing calendar meeting can be skipped. 

In the screen shot below you can see the before and after of the 3rd and 4th (normally I look for availability over 2 weeks not 2 days).  On the 3rd all of my existing meetings can be skipped but on the 4th most meetings cannot be skipped.  So for one-off meetings, I have to manually block out times 15+ times in order to maximize the timeslots available.    Ideally I could add the appropriate times once, creating a single link.  I would send that link to multiple people.  If someone books a time, it would no longer show as available for the subsequent people.  

Alternatively, I could add the times once and choose to generate 15+ unique links.  I would manually send a different link to each person.

Perhaps I’m missing some functionality somewhere, but looking for suggestions.  

Best Regards,

Kip

Use Calendly to create one link for all meetings; slots update as booked.