Skip to main content
Question

Skip success message

• 8 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello everyone, I have integrated Calendly into my website and want to redirect to a thank you page after a successful appointment booking. I have set this up and it works well.

The big challenge: after someone has booked an appointment, there is a short pop-up with a success notification saying "your appointment was successfully booked", and only after that, the user is redirected to the thank you page.

Question: Is there a way to prevent this success message and redirect directly to the thank you page?

Background of my question: Visitors who reach the thank you page are tracked as conversions. However, many close the page after they receive the Calendly pop-up message.

Hi @Dodo!

Great question and makes total sense. Unfortunately there’s no way right not to skip the success message, but I’ll definitely add it to this month’s product feedback list.

Hi @Dodo!

Great question and makes total sense. Unfortunately there’s no way right not to skip the success message, but I’ll definitely add it to this month’s product feedback list.

Thanks 👍

I would greatly appreciate an update in this regard!

Hi @jillian 

are there any news/updates in this context?

Thanks in advance

Hey there @Dodo - thanks for reaching back out! I am stepping in for Jillian here. =) 

We cannot make promises about if or when a new product update might be implemented - while we totally wish we could! I can tell you that we make sure to elevate the voices of our users here as feedback is posted, and your feedback was passed to our product team in our February report. 

I know this isn’t exactly what you hoped to hear - but I hope it’s at least informative!