Skip to main content

Bonjour Comment peut-on acheter des crédits SMS ? quel prix ? Merci

Hello, Where can we buy SMS credits ? which price ? Thank you.

Hey there @Karine83467 - thanks for your post and questions! For reference, I am using Google Translate in order to respond to you in French and read your post! If there are any issues with this translation, please let me know. I am responding in English so that others can benefit from reading your topic and my response, as well as in French for your benefit. Thanks!

Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

SMS Reminders are part of the price of our paid Standard and Teams plans (as well as Enterprise). They are not available on the Free plan and cannot be individually purchased. You can read more about our plans, pricing and features on our Pricing Page! Note: an annual subscription will result in a 20% discount for all paid plans! See below for an outline of the Standard and Teams plans, both of which come with Workflows (to include SMS reminders). 

Standard
Our Standard plan is:

• $10/user/month (billed annually)
  • $12/user/month (billed monthly)

For small teams or individuals with more sophisticated scheduling needs
Standard features include all Free features, plus

• Group and collective event types
  • Multiple calendars for availability and scheduling
  • Unlimited one-on-one event types
  • Reminders, reconfirmation requests and other workflows
  • Customizable branding and logos on your website
  • Hubspot, Paypal, Stripe, and 100s of integrations
  • Live chat support

Teams
Our Teams plan is:

• $16/user/month (billed annually)
  • $20/user/month (billed monthly)

For the admin that wants more, including Salesforce and Round Robin.
Teams features include Standard features, plus

• Connect to Salesforce to flow meeting data into the CRM
  • Round Robin events
  • Route leads with Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot forms
  • Lock and sync admin-managed event templates

This Help Center article goes over Workflows. The below Community Topics will also be super helpful!

I hope this helps!

Salut @Karine83467 - merci pour votre message et vos questions ! Pour référence, j'utilise Google Translate afin de vous répondre en français et de lire votre message ! S'il y a des problèmes avec cette traduction, veuillez me le faire savoir. Je réponds en anglais pour que d'autres puissent bénéficier de la lecture de votre sujet et de ma réponse, ainsi qu'en français pour votre bénéfice. Merci!

Tout d'abord, consultez notre nouveau guide de l'utilisateur : il vous sera certainement utile à mesure que vous vous habituerez à la plateforme !

Les rappels SMS font partie du prix de nos forfaits payants Standard et Teams (ainsi que Enterprise). Ils ne sont pas disponibles sur le forfait Free et ne peuvent pas être achetés individuellement. Vous pouvez en savoir plus sur nos forfaits, nos tarifs et nos fonctionnalités sur notre page de tarification ! Attention : un abonnement annuel entraînera une remise de 20 % sur tous les forfaits payants ! Consultez ci-dessous un aperçu des forfaits Standard et Teams, tous deux accompagnés de Workflows (pour inclure des rappels par SMS).

Standard
Notre forfait standard est le suivant :

10 $/utilisateur/mois (facturé annuellement)
12 $/utilisateur/mois (facturé mensuellement)

Pour les petites équipes ou les individus ayant des besoins de planification plus sophistiqués
Les fonctionnalités standard incluent toutes les fonctionnalités gratuites, plus

Types d'événements de groupe et collectifs
Plusieurs calendriers pour la disponibilité et la planification
Types d'événements individuels illimités
Rappels, demandes de reconfirmation et autres flux de travail
Image de marque et logos personnalisables sur votre site Web
Hubspot, Paypal, Stripe et des centaines d'intégrations
Assistance par chat en direct

Teams
Notre plan Teams est le suivant :

16 $/utilisateur/mois (facturé annuellement)
20 $/utilisateur/mois (facturé mensuellement)
Pour l'administrateur qui en veut plus, y compris Salesforce et Round Robin.
Les fonctionnalités Teams incluent les fonctionnalités Standard, plus

Connectez-vous à Salesforce pour transférer les données de réunion dans le CRM
Événements à la ronde
Acheminer les leads avec les formulaires Hubspot, Marketo ou Pardot
Verrouiller et synchroniser les modèles d'événements gérés par l'administrateur

Cet article du centre d'aide passe en revue les workflows. Les sujets communautaires ci-dessous seront également très utiles !

J'espère que ça aide!

J’ai un plan Teams mais vous me dites que vous n’envoyez plus de SMS car j’ai atteint mon quota. Alors comment je fais pour avoir plus de SMS possible ?

Merci

J’ai un plan Teams mais vous me dites que vous n’envoyez plus de SMS car j’ai atteint mon quota. Alors comment je fais pour avoir plus de SMS possible ?

Merci

Sorry for the confusion, Karine! Unfortunately if you have reached your SMS limit there is no way to add additional SMS credits with individual purchasing. I apologize for the inconvenience! If you’d like to discuss the ins and outs of your plan on a more individual basis (and find out what options might be available to you in regards to your specific price point), please sign into your account and click “help” to chat with our live support team, available 24/7. I do not want you to share personal info on this public forum, and they might be able to offer more insight as to what is going on with your SMS limits. =) I hope this helps!

As a web developper, I’m currently trying Calendly to see if that could work for some medical practice appointments. There is a lot of good things.  But I wondered how the limited credits for SMS works and arrived at this page to further research that question. 

In all honesty, if it kind of weird that it’s not possible to buy more SMS credit. That really should be something to consider and will be probably be a deal breaker on our side.

Regards

Alex