Skip to main content

Suddenly SMS is not longer sendind to Host or Invitee.  I am based in the USA and I am sending in the USA.  I have changed nothing and support has been of no help for 3 days now.  Has anyone experienced this?

Hey @Mike1972! Have you had invitees tell you they are not receiving SMS reminders that they opted into? Something we often see on that side of things is that a host does not realize invitees have opted out of SMS reminders, so I wanted to double check!

On that note, have you booked a test event and seen that you are not receiving your host SMS reminders? Have you double-checked in your settings to ensure they are turned on as a workflow (SMS reminder to host)? 

If you could offer some more details, that would be excellent! I will also loop around to support to see where your ticket is in the queue! 

Edit: @Mike1972 I was able to pull up your support requests and do see that our team offered you some information about the specific error codes appearing when pulling up the undelivered texts from the back end. I also see that this is being worked on and that they plan to reach back out to you when they have more information! Please keep an eye on your email inbox!