Skip to main content
Question

Stripe integration IDEAL

• 29 November 2023
  • 3 replies

I have enabled IDEAL as a payment method via stripe, but in Calendly, when I want to make an appointment, I only see the option to pay by card. I also cannot find how/where to change this to an IDEAL payment. How can I set IDEAL to be the Calendly payment method?

Thanks for your help.

Hello @Karlijn_Y - thanks for your question!

At this time there is no way to switch over to collecting IDEAL payments via Stripe with Calendly. You can read about our Stripe integration in our Help Center here to find out about the current functionality. 

I know this isn't exactly what you wanted to hear but do hope the information helps, at least somewhat!

Thank you for your quick response! Is there a workaround I can use in order to be able to receive IDEAL payments anyway?

Hi @Karlijn_Y!

Hmm. I just did a bit of digging into IDEAL and it looks like as a company (you) that uses it, you can generate a payment link that would be sent to the customer. As I’m not familiar with IDEAL and what the links look like, I can’t say specifically how to approach it but it’s possible you could create a Calendly workflow that includes the link (especially if it’s the same link every time to a payment portal) or look into using Zapier to create a more custom workflow (especially if the link is different every time).

Hope this helps a bit!