Skip to main content
Question

Subsequent appointments

• 5 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi all!

Is it possible to create an event where a new time only becomes visible once an appointment has been made? So the only visible option is at 9:00. Someone schedules this appointment and then the option to schedule an appointment at 9:30 automatically appears. And so on.

And if so, which option is this and how do I arrange this? :-)

Thanks for your thoughts!

Hi @Peper57000!

Hmm. It sounds like you’re basically trying to fill in your day starting from the top instead of having potential appointments across a wide range of times, which isn’t possible at the moment with Calendly. But it’s a great idea and I’ll be sure to include it in our round up for Product!

Good morning Jillian,

Thank you for your time and answer. That's right indeed. I used Calendly in the distant past and I seem to remember that this option was included at the time. I could be wrong, but for us as a real estate agency that is a perfect feature for planning viewings. 

Beste regards!

Good morning Jillian,

Thank you for your time and answer. That's right indeed. I used Calendly in the distant past and I seem to remember that this option was included at the time. I could be wrong, but for us as a real estate agency that is a perfect feature for planning viewings. 

Beste regards!

Hey there!

I did want to clarify (just for your sake of mind!) that this has not ever been possible with Calendly. That said, I agree with Jillian - it’s a great idea! We have made sure to mark your feedback to be included in our report for the product team, end of month - so your feedback will be heard! 🙂 Have a great day!