Skip to main content
Question

Switched from Zoom to Teams now creating two invites

• 2 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I recently switched my vidoe conferencing to Teams from Zoom and when someone selects a time they get two inviationas and I get an email from Calendly that says:

“We couldn’t add the Microsoft Teams meeting link to your scheduled Calendly event. Contact your invitees or update the calendar event to add video conferencing details.”

I also get two Outlook invites rather than one.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Alex

Hey there @Alex33712 - great question! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

Here are some steps you can try: 

Disconnect and reconnect your Microsoft Teams integration — either from your Integrations page (if you connected the integration directly), or from your Calendar Connections page (if you connected the integration via your Office 365 calendar connection). Schedule a test event to see if the Microsoft Teams link is generated as expected.

If it is, you're good to go! 🎉 If you need to regenerate the Microsoft Teams links for any meetings currently displaying "Action Required," you can "reschedule" those events for the same date/time they were originally scheduled.

If this does not resolve the issue, you will likely need more personalized troubleshooting support. In that case, please log into your Calendly account and click “help” to interact with our support team for further assistance! I hope this helps!

It’s a serious problem

It’s a serious problem

Do you mind checking out the information I provided to the OP,  looking into it, then letting me know if it helps and/or what specific issue you are facing? Thanks!