Skip to main content
Question

synchronisation évènements avec différentes adresses mails

• 11 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Bonjour, 

je souhaiterais savoir comment vous faites pour connecter des évènements à 2 adresses différentes ? 

Je souhaiterais que les réservations sur un me parviennent sur une adresse et les réservations sur un autre agenda me parviennent sur une autre adresse gmail.

Si les 2 adresses sont des gmail, est-ce que les rendez-vous pris sur les évènements peuvent se synchroniser? 

merci par avance 

Good morning,I would like to know how you connect events to 2 different addresses?I would like reservations on one to reach me on one address and reservations on another calendar to reach me on another gmail address.If the 2 addresses are gmail, can the appointments made for the events be synchronized?thanks in advance

Hey there @Cyrielle46833 - thanks for your post, and great question! I am going to respond in English because you posted in both English and French. If you need me to translate my response please don’t hesitate to let me know, and I’ll get right on it! =) 

It is not possible to set it up so that different event types are sent to different email addresses within a single Calendly account.

If you would like Calendly notifications to be sent to a secondary address, you can set up a forwarding filter in your inbox to automatically forward all emails received from notifications@calendly.com. You can also forward notifications for a specific event type by filtering by subject lines that include the event type name. Please note this will apply to all event types and all notifications will go to both your login email address and the email address you forward them to. 

Another workaround is to add an additional user to your Calendly account. This requires our Standard plan. You can read more about our plans, pricing and features on our Pricing Page! Note: an annual subscription will result in a 20% discount for all paid plans!

Once you have added an additional user, you can set up some event types under your primary account and others under the second account so that the notifications for each go to the respective login email addresses.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you get stuck. 

p.s. check out our New User Guide! It’s packed full of great tips + tricks for getting started.