Skip to main content
Question

the available timeslot is not showing up on the booking page

• 3 August 2024
  • 4 replies

I have no clue why a couple of my time slots that I have in my availability is not showing up on the booking page. This is occurring only for one specific day of the week. I tried a lot to solve it, spent lot of hours trying to figure, I cannot understand what is causing this. Refer screenshots attached. the first screenshot is the time slots from my availability and second one is the booking page.

Hi @Ashaa,

Have you given the Troubleshooting Availability Tool a try yet? We built it just for these situations and it’s pretty helpful. More on it here: 

Let us know what you find out and we’re here to help!

Thankyou so much Jillian. that was the reason why it was not showing up. Is there a way to make Calendly ignore some specific times and show availability because some of my times slots are booked as reminders for my daughter’s school stuff, I am actually available during that time but I just have a reminder on my calendar.

Hi @Ashaa!

Hmm. So the way I have my calendar setup is to have everything Calendly needs to know on my primary calendar (I think it’s called ‘General’) and then all of my reminders that Calendly really does not need to consider on a sub-calendar. I’ve then told Calendly to ignore the sub-calendar and only pay attention to my main calendar. And this works pretty well for me!

Calendly will also ignore things you have set as Free/Available time, but I’ll admit I prefer my sub-calendar approach more.

Hope that helps!

Thankyou for the advice Jillian.