Skip to main content

Because I was not subscribed to Calendly, I received this message when people scheduled an appointment on my paid event:

The Calendly meeting was successfully scheduled but we were unable to collect payment via Stripe.

Now my question is, now that I am subscribed to Calendly, did the client get charged and will I receive my money?

Hi @superfab13,

It sounds like you had an event type setup with a Stripe integration but while the scheduling of the event was successful, the Stripe payment side was not. Is this correct?

The best way to check and see if that client was charged would be to login to your Stripe account as that’s where the charge and processing would have occurred. We can’t see that part at all. Stripe might also have more information on why the payment wasn’t collected in the first place.

In the event your client was not charged, you should be able to generate a payment link to collect payment or you can cancel the customer’s event (please let them know first!) and have them rebook with the proper integration setup.

Yes that is correct but that is so weird because I got paid before and it was working. The only difference is that my free trial with Calendly ended. The first error message before I subscribed to Calendly was the payment with stripe failed because I am not subscribed to calendly. 

I went to stripe platform and I did not receive their payments.

So now that I paid for the subscription everything should work fine right?

Yes, now that you’re on a paid subscription everything should work fine. The Stripe integration isn’t available on our Free plan which would explain what you were experiencing!