Skip to main content
Question

The date specific functioning of my appointment calendar is not working

• 6 April 2024
  • 3 replies

It appears that only my main available time settings is functioning. If I add date specific options, it shows up correctly in my dashboard, but doesn’t show up correctly for those making the appointment. They only have access to my regular set hours. Is there any way to fix that?

I added Tuesday, 9 April and Thursday, 11 of April, to my schedule which shows up correctly in my dashboard, but does not appear for clients. See the two screenshots. How can this be fixed?

I messed around with my “event type” settings, and it seems to be displaying correctly. I’m not exactly sure how I fixed it.

After I wrote that it was working, I added another custom time, which did not display. :(

After I wrote that it was working, I added another custom time, which did not display. :(

Hey there Katherine - I am so sorry - what a rollercoaster!

So, you have some date specific hours that are appearing as set up and others that are not, is that correct? 

I see that you are viewing your live booking page and that is where you are not seeing the date specific hours you expect to see. You can use our Troubleshooting availability tool on your scheduling page in order to understand what's causing the conflict. I find it to be super helpful and it resolves most availability issues. 🎉 

Use that tool to see what errors you receive re: your availability. That will tell you how to fix it!

Then, let me know if you need further assistance. =) 

I hope this helps!