Skip to main content
Question

This calendar still unavailable all the time , ask to log in by owner

• 18 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi There,

We have used calendly for a week , it works well but this week that starts have some problems.

1. when we go to the appointment link , there are 2 warning show :

a. If you are the owner of this account, you can log in to find out more

b. It looks like there is an issue with your Google Calendar: ---@email.com. Please visit the Calendar Connections page to resolve.

2. After we make the appointment , the most of them show in google calendar but some of them not show in google calendar.

Yesterday , I chatted the Contact Support , they suggested me re-calendar Sync by
deleting google account and add it again so I have been doing when we have these problems.
it still work and not work like that.

the Contact Support team told me , they will find out the solution and contact us but now nothing.

Hi Bill!

I just checked our support system and it looks like they were able to get a reply out to you yesterday about 7 hours after your initial conversation with a reason as to why you’re seeing what you are. In short, it sounds like you’ve encountered some Google Calendar quantity limits. There’s a ton more information in the agent’s reply, so please let them know if their reply helps.

Note: Sometimes replies may end up in your spam folder. Please check there if you don’t see it!