Skip to main content
Question

Time zone

• 2 January 2024
  • 3 replies

How can I change the time zone ? Actually i’m in France but I want to plan an event in USA, so I have to change the time zone to properly synchronize events with my international teams. 

Hey there, @ABF_France - great question! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

Firstly, check out this article posted in community, a while back: 

Keep in mind you can change time zone settings in several places: your profile, each individual event type, and each individual Availability Schedule

If you would like, I’d suggest keeping your profile’s time zone true to where you physically are. Then, you can set up a different time zone for each event type/availability schedule as needed.

I hope this helps!

Hello Kelsi, 

The guide mainly talks about when we are invited to a meeting. I'm the date host. I can plan meetings in both India and the USA, on the same date! So I have to be able to change the time zone for each new event

Hello Kelsi, 

The guide mainly talks about when we are invited to a meeting. I'm the date host. I can plan meetings in both India and the USA, on the same date! So I have to be able to change the time zone for each new event

Hey there!

You will not be able to change the time zone for each booking within a single event type! Here’s what you’ll want to do: 

1. Create two event types - one for meetings in India and one for meetings in the USA
  2. Make sure to include an indicator in the title for each, such as, “One-on-one Meeting: 30 Minutes (USA)” and “One-on-one Meeting: 30 Minutes (India)” so that invitees know which to book
  3. You can then set up the availability for each event type with the respective time zone you prefer

I hope this helps!