Skip to main content

Hello,

I have just started using the calendar and it seems that my clients who do not speak english (most of them) have problems with filling the dates and knowing where to click next on the calendar. Is it possibile to translate the calendar to other languages - namely Polish ? I'd love to do that, i could even help the devs with translations - its really straight forward i think.

Thanks

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to us - I totally understand how this can be difficult for your clients who don’t speak English. Currently, Calendly has native translations into these languages: 

• English
  • French
  • Spanish
  • German
  • Dutch
  • Italian
  • Brazilian Portugese
  • Ukrainian

If you’d like to change to any of these languages, I’ve added an article here with instructions.

Currently, we do not have Polish as a native language translation. This is absolutely something we can communicate to our team to consider, but in the meantime, I wanted to let you know that Calendly's booking pages can also be read by translators built into web browsers like Google. Hopefully this is helpful for your clients looking for a language not listed above!

We hope this helps!

what would be timeline for polish version? I need it as well

what would be timeline for polish version? I need it as well

Thanks for asking! We are not able to promise anything regarding if or when this change might be made. We will, however, continue to pass the requests to our product team - we promise! They often make updates based on user feedback (so keep an eye in the future)!