Skip to main content

I’d like to turn the calendar sync with my google calendar off for one specifc event, but leave it on for the others. Is that possible?

Hey there @Benny75408 - thanks for your topic! You will want to check out our New User Guide as you get started setting everything up. It’ll help a lot! 

At this time it is not possible to turn off your connected calendar for one event type and not others. The connected calendars are “all or nothing” and will always apply to all event types (for now!). You can adjust your “check for conflicts” settings by heading to your Calendar Connection page > clicking “edit” next to “check for conflicts,” but keep in mind that this will apply to all event types.

The workaround I can provide would require you purchasing a second paid seat (using your own alternate email address) and then setting up your single event type that you’d like separated from your connected calendar under the secondary account. 

The first step is adding your desired team member (your own alternate email address) to your account from your Admin Management page. Then, you can set up a team page. Your team page will have all of your events specific to that team: round robin or collective. (Because you cannot create a true one-on-one event on a team page you can use either a Round Robin Event Type or a Collective Event Types as a one-on-one event type - read more here.) 

If you'd like a more thorough breakdown of the team features, check out this recording that walks through the basics of using Calendly with your team. 

I know this isn't exactly what you wanted to hear but do hope the information helps, at least somewhat!

Thank you for taking the time and replying to my question.

For now it will work the way it is, but I’ll use one of your workarounds in the future.

Best,

Benny

Hey @Benny75408 - I am so glad the info I provided helped. I hope you have a great day. Let us know if you need anything else!