Skip to main content

Hey there, how do I schedule a meeting where I have two hosts and one invitee. We want to organize our recruititng with calendly and give the invitees two or three time slots to choose from. And we want to make sure, that the picked slot is automatically in the hosts calendars. 

So how do I do that and do I need the standard or the team package for that?

Thanks!

Hey there @DrayerDrayer - great questions, here, and thanks for your topic! =) Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform! Additionally, you’ll definitely benefit from taking a look at our Company Admin Guide and reading it from start to finish (whenever you have the time - but I think you’ll find it’s worth carving out for this!). And now that I’ve got those links to you (they will both ultimately help with your question, here) - let me get to the point of your post - answers!

You can absolutely set up an event type that allows for two hosts and one invitee! At Calendly we call this a Collective Event Type. You can click that link to read more, and I’ll include additional resources at the bottom of this reply, to boot! :) 

A Collective Event Type is a many (hosts) to one (invitee) event type that allows for you to create the event, set up availability for both hosts and Share Your Calendly Link with an invitee or invitees. Then, the invitee(s) will select a date/time that works for them from times you and the secondary host are both available! 

You will need either our Standard or Teams plan to use this feature. You can read more about our plans, pricing and features on our Pricing Page! Note: an annual subscription will result in a 20% discount for all paid plans!

Once you are on a compatible plan, you’ll need to add additional users to your Calendly organization,, then set up a teams page and/or set up shared event types or Admin Managed Events (in the form of a Collective Event, in this case). You can read all about doing those things in the topics below: 

I hope this helps! 😎