Skip to main content
Question

Two separate locations on one event

• 17 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello, is there a way we can add two separate locations for our participants to choose from on one event? 

Hello @Job78414! This is possible - depending on event type! 

For one-on-one event types, you can let your invitees choose how to meet, by offering multiple options:

A colleague goes over this, here: 

I hope this helps!

Thank you, what about for a group event? I still haven't been able to figure that one out. 

Thank you, what about for a group event? I still haven't been able to figure that one out. 

Great question! Group event types do not allow for selecting from different location options. This is because, once a single invitee has booked, all settings lock in place for that booking. Additionally, it would cause quite some confusion if you allowed all invitees in a group to select from multiple locations. For example - if you are allowing 10 people per time slot and offer Zoom and Google Meet as location options, 8 select Zoom and 2 select Google Meet, where would you go to host? What invitees would miss out? I hope this helps make sense of that for you! 🙂 Let us know if you have further questions.