Skip to main content
Question

Unwanted Teams Links

• 3 January 2024
  • 1 reply

I don’t use Teams; I use Zoom.   

However, whenever using a meeting poll feature, Calendly sends out the meeting invite with both a Zoom and a Teams link.

I do have an Outlook account, which may be the trigger.  However, I want to shut the Teams option off.  It is causing confusion for those who I meet with.

Hey there, @Michael75087

Calendly will only send out an automatic link for the location you have chosen in your event type’s settings (in this case, I assume you have set the location to “Zoom” and that link is being generated and included as desired).

Usually when we see things like this happen, it’s because the host (you, in this case!) has forgotten about inputting a link elsewhere in the event. You might have copy/pasted a MS Teams link into the event type’s description, the calendar invitation or email confirmation text body and so on. I suggest checking all of the fields that allow you to input text, first, for that reason! 

If this does not resolve the issue, please include screenshots of the event type settings for a meeting poll set up the same way (since you cannot go back in and edit an existing meeting poll) so I can try to take a deeper look. Thanks!