Skip to main content

How do I create from 1 common Google account several events that are taking place with several employees/hosts at the same time with 1 invitee? I noticed if I create two one on one events and one timeslot is taken this disappears from the other one’s calendar… 

Hello @Carmi85737 - great question, and thanks for posting! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform! You’ll also benefit from our Company Admin Guide.

Because Calendly sees each account as an individual user, it will not allow overlapping Calendly events in an effort to prevent double bookings. However, we do have a Group Event Type that will allow multiple invitees to book the same time slot on one event type.

We have plenty of resources for you to learn about creating a team and setting up team events! The first step is adding your desired team members to your account from your Admin Management page. Then, you can set up a team page. Your team page will have all of your events specific to that team: round robin or collective.

Round Robin events will allow your invitees to book an appointment at any time at least one assigned team member is available. Collective events allow invitees to book an appointment when all assigned team members are available. 

If you'd like a more thorough breakdown of the team features, check out this recording that walks through the basics of using Calendly with your team.

I hope this helps! The following topics will also be helpful: