Skip to main content
Question

''We couldn't add the Google Meet meeting link to your scheduled Calendly event''

• 19 August 2024
  • 1 reply

Every time a meeting is booked, I get an email with the scheduled meeting but no google meet link. it says : ''We couldn't add the Google Meet meeting link to your scheduled Calendly event. Contact your invitees or update the calendar event to add video conferencing details.’’

Any ideas?

Hi Jansher!

Please make sure your Google calendar is the ‘add to calendar’ for the Google Meet link to automatically be sent from. This is the most common issue resulting in the problem you describe. 

Often, simply going through the process of resetting that integration can resolve these issues. I would start there first. Once you’ve re-linked your accounts be sure to update your previously scheduled meetings as that won’t happen automatically. I’ll leave a few resources below. If you’ve already taken these steps and are still having issues please reach out to support. These kind of integration issues can get tricky and difficult to diagnose on a forum. Support can walk you through and help you solve your issue live. 

Google Meet + Calendly

Contact Support