Skip to main content

How do I create a webinar with more than one host? In Calendly's group event, it only allows me to select one host. In our company, we organize and conduct our webinars through Zoom, as it allows us to generate reports of who registered and who actually participated in the webinar. Would this also be possible using Calendly?

Hey there @HiBonjour - great question, and thanks for your topic! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform! You’ll also benefit from our Company Admin Guide

In that second guide, much of what I’m about to say is gone over in more detail - be sure to check it out at your leisure! =) 

Our Group Event Type is a one host > many invitees event type. However, we have our Round Robin and Collective event types that you might like (more info below)! The Collective Event type, specifically, is a many hosts > one invitee event type. 

We have plenty of resources for you to learn about creating a team and setting up team events! The first step is adding your desired team members to your account from your Admin Management page. Then, you can set up a team page. Your team page will have all of your events specific to that team: round robin or collective.

Round Robin events will allow your invitees to book an appointment at any time at least one assigned team member is available. Collective events allow invitees to book an appointment when all assigned team members are available. 

If you'd like a more thorough breakdown of the team features, check out this recording that walks through the basics of using Calendly with your team. 

To learn more about our Zoom integration specifically, start here. Then, click on other related Help Center articles for more information!