Skip to main content
Question

Weekend Cutomization

• 9 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Hello All,

I am having trouble customizing the weekends on the calendar. My weekends are Friday and Saturday, but the Calendar automatically picks Saturday and Sunday. How to change this please?

Hi there! I know this can be frustrating. The displayed first day of the week on your booking page is based on the invitee's location (determined via their IP address). The calendar can display with either Sunday or Monday as the first (left most) day of the week. This is done automatically and can not be manually adjusted.
IP addresses determined to be located in the countries on this list will have the calendar displayed as Sunday-first. All other counties not included on this list will display as Monday-first.

Sunday-first Country List:

• US
  • Canada
  • Latin American countries
  • China
  • Japan
  • Israel
  • Jamaica
  • Taiwan
  • Thailand
  • Hong Kong
  • Macau
  • Egypt
  • South Africa
  • Philippines

Hi there,

Thank you for the swift response and the explanation. Even the paid version does not allow to change this?

Hi there,

Thank you for the swift response and the explanation. Even the paid version does not allow to change this?

The country is Qatar, and we are off on Friday and Saturday, other days are the week days that we would like the calendar to allow bookings, how to work this out please?

Thank you

Hi there,

Unfortunately this is controlled by IP address and the parameters listed above and cannot be changed regardless of plan tier.’

Looking at your other question:

The country is Qatar, and we are off on Friday and Saturday, other days are the week days that we would like the calendar to allow bookings, how to work this out please?

You can set up your Availability Schedules so that you are available only on the days you wish to be and the days you are unavailable will not allow bookings! You can read more on that in the community topic below as well: 

I hope this is helpful - but let us know! 🤗

Hi there,

Unfortunately this is controlled by IP address and the parameters listed above and cannot be changed regardless of plan tier.’

Looking at your other question:

You can set up your Availability Schedules so that you are available only on the days you wish to be and the days you are unavailable will not allow bookings! You can read more on that in the community topic below as well: 

I hope this is helpful - but let us know! 🤗

Hi, Thanks and this is helpful as it is the same for me, regardless of the custom availability i came, it just shows Saturday and Sunday unavailable and then the rest are open. Even when i select the date range to weekdays

@maslawfirmqatar I'm sorry to hear this! Have you set your weekly availability? If so — click to view your booking page and click the “troubleshoot” button. This will tell you why certain days aren’t open. 

Here’s a link for you to read more about the troubleshooting availability tool. 

Also, this article goes over what to do when you’re unavailable but should be free. 

I hope this helps!