Skip to main content
Question

What calendly has sent on my behalf

• 16 January 2024
  • 1 reply

I have automated reminders setup but I'd like to see what calendly has sent to my prospects. How do I do that?

Hi @Kassi64042,

That's a great question! If you’re using Calendly Workflows for your automated reminders, you will be able to view the reminders that have been sent out by navigating to your Scheduled Events page, clicking into the booked event details, and viewing the Workflows timeline. 

If you are using the Basic reminders, there is not a way to track or view these in your account at this time. To verify the delivery status of a reminder, please feel free to reach out to our support team for assistance via live chat, or by emailing us at support@calendly.com.

Generally speaking, I’m a HUGE advocate for Workflows as they are a more robust tool and—notably for your use-case—provide the ability for you to view your Workflows timeline in the Scheduled Events page. For more info on this, feel free to check out this article that describes the difference between Workflows and Basic reminders. 

I hope this helps! Please feel free to reach back out if you have any additional questions!