Skip to main content

When I use “add times to email,” the whole point is to limit the dates and times offered to the invitee. Yet, there’s the “see all available times” link embedded in my email. 

What’s the point of letting my invitee see my entire availability if I’m trying to control the dates and times for that particular invitee?  

Can anyone explain? 

Hello!

The “Add times to email” feature is intended to encourage invitees to choose particular times/dates via email; however, we added the “See all available” times option so that if the times provided do not work, the invitee still has the ability to book with you. Because of this, the “Add times to email” feature serves more of a “visual aid and encouragement to specific dates/times” purpose rather than an “only have access to specific dates/times” purpose. 

If you would like to give certain invitees limited options for an event, I would suggest utilizing our “Customize once and share” option! With this feature, you can customize availability for an event just for one particular invitee - such as removing availability except for certain dates/times or changing the event duration/location. This way, you are able to customize availability/ event settings for a particular invitee without having to change it for everyone visiting your booking page.

I’ve added an article here with instructions for this - I hope this helps!