Skip to main content

Hello Calendly community!

I create a calendly a few years ago with the following account: calendly.com/morcio

Now, im back, and i can not remember what email i use to create that account, i try with a few ones but none of those works to login to that account. When i try to reset password, i cant find the option with username, so, in any part i can find the relation with that username an email.

The reason why im looking to login to that account is because i want to delete that username to move it to my new calendly account (calendly.com/dachiardi) 

I hope anyone can help me to identify which email i use in the calendly.com/morcio to then, restar that password, thanks a lot. cheers.

Hi @morcio!

This is something our support crew can help you with by pulling up account info (something we can’t do on Community). It sounds like you have a good idea of what the possible email addresses are, so they can likely help you track this down and make the change. Head on over here to start the process in chat: https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

@jillian thanks for the fast reply and the support!

I’m trying to do it but idk why i cannot see the chat, ive been trying turning off my vpn, with different browser but its the same result.

Here is the screenshot:

Thanks a lot for your time,

cheers.

Ugh! We’ve been seeing that issue occasionally with some users and it’s usually tied to an ad blocker, antivirus, or browser settings (aka - super hard to figure out from our side). You can try accessing it in using an incognito browser, but that seems to only work half the time.

While chat is definitely the best way to go, emailing support@calendly.com should also get you there too. Sorry I can’t be of more help on this side!

no worries, thanks again for the support, cheers!