Skip to main content
Solved

Where are contacts on my phone app (android)?

• 9 April 2024
  • 1 reply

I need to be able to schedule people from my phone.  When I do this now I have to manually enter their email each time even though through my computer they are listed as contacts.  I can't seem to find a way to access contacts on the phone.  Can you tell me how?  Thx.

Hey there @SpiffyAlibaba - thanks so much for posting such a great question!

The brand new Contacts (learn more here) feature is not yet available in our Calendly mobile apps (iOS or Android). Our team is hard at work preparing to make that happen, soon - and once it releases you will be able to use the feature in the mobile app just as you describe the need for!

I know this isn’t the news you were hoping for - but do hope the clarification proves helpful!

p.s. check out our New User Guide - it’s full of helpful tips + tricks that’ll benefit you as you learn the ropes in Calendly! 

EDIT: I did want to edit this response and add that I heard from a member of the development team on this project. They said that the mobile app feature is currently in development and they are very excited for its release! You (and anyone else reading!) can bet I will also excitedly update community as soon as that day comes. 

Have a great day. 🤗