Skip to main content

Where did the calendar view feature go to manage availability for all my events? I need ONE place to make changes and block off dates for ALL my events at one time. I have 30+ events, and it seems that with these new changes, I will have to go into EACH event every week and make these changes. This is NOT acceptable. If I am missing something, please let me know. The new availability manager is absolutely NOT intuitive. 

Exactly! I can’t find the monthly calendar. Where did it go?

Same question !!! Where could we access the monthly calendar ???

Okay I found it! 

Go to Availability Settings - 

Click on Time Off

Click on Add Time Off - this is where we can block whole days or partial days.

I will liked the other way SO much better. 

I agree. This way is very clunky. I am a visual person, and I really like seeing the monthly calendar in the old format. 

I would love an integration with my Google Calendar where I could just click a single button and block off a day when my calendar gets full.

Same same!!  I’m so frustrated by not being able to find/edit the monthly calendar.  Please bring it back Calendly - it worked!  I could just go and edit the days I was interested in modifying my availability.  

I AGREE Calendly! This is not an improvement. We need our old calender view and tools back! 

This is very limiting! Set us free and bring it back! 

Okay, I am not crazy; it did disappear. Agree! This is NOT an improvement. My schedule changes weekly, and the way it is now is just confusing, and I can’t tell if the calendar has been updated. If they don’t bring it back this week, I am going to cancel, as the reason I signed up for this was the calendar view. 

I will probably be cancelling too if this doesn’t change.

Also Calendly, a real heads up that you were going to do this along with a tutorial on how to manage the change would have been required to ease the transition.  I too felt crazy trying to find the calendar that I was so used to updating and wasted hours trying to find it and switch browsers etc….I am now looking at alternative platforms to use for my small business. 

Thank you for asking this question!!! I absolutely relied on the calendar view to manage all of the sporadic/odd ball schedule changes I need to make outside of my usual schedule.  I’m very disappointed to see the feature removed without warning.  

I will be waiting a short amount of time with the hopes the feature returns. After that period, I will look into another booking solution.

I agree, this is a massive unwanted change to the way calendly works. Please offer us the old calendar feature that we had & loved. Don’t change a good thing.

Totally agree, this is a terrible update, please return the calendar view as it was...our users are complaining!

Please please please bring back calendar view! I seriously can’t comprehend why they would take it away. It’s not helpful but incredibly frustrating. Please fix!

Completely agree. The calendar view is so much more intuitive and easier to manage. This is NOT an improvement Calendly. Not sure I’ll stick around with changes like these.

I hate that they took off the calendar view and not able to just click unavailable on a certain day. No way to double check what I have going for the week and what is open anymore. Bring back the old view please. 

BRING BACK THE CALENDAR VIEW.

I made this account purely to leave my feedback on this. Removing the calendar view is incredibly frustrating, We need to be able to make certain times unavailable for ALL event types as our schedule is flexible and frequently changing, and now there is no way to see what times have been blocked out easily. 

Please bring back the calendar.

Hi all,

I don’t have any updates to share, but I did just want to let you all know we are reading every single bit of feedback and passing it along to our Product team which will help inform updates and roadmap. Thank you for sharing!

@calendly The removal of the month view is awful. I am unable to use this product the way I have been for years and urge you to read the feedback and bring it back… like the customers want. Thank you. 

Please bring back the calendar view. This new way is so clunky. Like others, if it doesn’t change I will be going elsewhere.

Massive step backward in functionality. I have loved you all for so long; your product streamlined so much of my communication. This is inconvenient enough for me to look for alternatives. Can we meet in the middle? Give us an option for a Calendar view? Please and thanks!