Skip to main content
Question

Why are there no times available?

• 15 July 2024
  • 4 replies

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Aleix65531 -- thanks for your post!

Firstly, when there are not spots available and you are not sure why, you can use our Troubleshooting availability tool on your scheduling page in order to understand what's causing the conflict. I find it to be super helpful and it resolves most availability issues. 🎉 Check this out first. 

Secondly, check out your event type settings, such as: 

• availability
  • date range
  • start time increments

Lastly, check out your Calendar Sync page. Make sure your “check for conflicts” calendars are set up the way you want them to be. Keep in mind that all “busy” events on your connected calendar/s will block off time in Calendly. If you see “calendar” when using the troubleshooting tool linked above, this is the reason that time slot is blocked off. 

I hope this helps!

I am having the same issues although my availability, date range, and start time increments are set up correctly.  I’ve also tried chatting with support but can’t seem to get to a live person.  This issue just started recently but I haven’t made any changes.

I, too, am having this issue. It’s showing that every month is unavailable yet on my end I see all of my avalable times listed.  I have searched and searched and can’t figure this out

Userlevel 7

I am having the same issues although my availability, date range, and start time increments are set up correctly.  I’ve also tried chatting with support but can’t seem to get to a live person.  This issue just started recently but I haven’t made any changes.

I, too, am having this issue. It’s showing that every month is unavailable yet on my end I see all of my avalable times listed.  I have searched and searched and can’t figure this out

Please try using the You can use our Troubleshooting availability tool on your scheduling page in order to understand what's causing the conflict. This tool should tell you precisely why any given time block is unavailable, allowing you to fix it! If all of your time is blocked off this is likely due to incorrectly applying a schedule and/or a calendar connection issue.

So, on the calendar end: make sure you do not have any “all day” events that are “busy” that are blocking off weeks/months of your time.

On the Availability Schedules end: make sure you applied the correct schedule to your event types! 

I hope this helps!