Skip to main content
Question

Zapier & Routing Integration

• 30 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Is there any possible way for a Zap to be trigger as an outcome from a routing form? I’ve tried setting it up with webhooks but it’s way too confusing, beyond the point of simplicity that I would like to see with the Zapier integration.

Specifically I’d like to use it to ensure that people who get “declined” by our application form don’t receive any follow up emails asking why they didn’t apply. 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hey there @East64582 - great question!

Our Zapier integration is, indeed, meant to be very simple. 

When someone schedules or cancels a Calendly event with you, Zapier will trigger an action in your chosen app through OAuth (Open Authorization).

More specifically, you can trigger an action when the following events happen:

• Invitee Created: Triggers when an invitee schedules an event.
  • Invitee Canceled: Triggers when an invitee cancels an event. 

At this time there are not other native triggers with our Zapier integration. There are many third party integrations that you can utilize Zapier to set up, as well, but our native routing is not something that utilizes Zapier either. 

Routing forms let you request information such as industry, company size, specific interests, etc. from website visitors and automatically direct them to a specific scheduling or web page based on their responses. It's great for screening and qualifying sales leads on a website or matching clients or students to the booking page of the right subject-matter expert based on their interests, program, or other criteria. You can read more about setting up routing forms, here!

We also have more advanced routing options - you can read about them at the links below: 

Hubspot Routing

Marketo Routing

Pardot Routing

Salesforce Routing

Calendly Routing

You can also check out these articles written by our own community team! 

You can read more about our API and developer portal here. I am going to ping our developer support team to see if they can offer any insight into your specific goal, however, I am not positive that it’s possible at this time. I want to make sure before saying a hard “no” though - so please give me a bit to look into it for you and see what they say! =)