Skip to main content
Question

Zoom Integration Issues

• 15 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I apologize if this is redundant or already has been answered, but this is the issue we are having:

I initially linked Calendly-Zoom integration with our main service email at our company.  All of our account holders use Calendly to schedule trainings, and we utilize Zoom to accomplish these trainings and really like having Calendly send out zoom automatically.  

The problem is that we have two trainers here: one using a different zoom user account and then I use the zoom account attached with the calendly integration.  I can add my co-worker as cohost- but if we ever have to be on separate trainings at the same time, Zoom always thinks I am in all the calendly created zoom meetings.  Therefore, not allowing me to enter a separate calendly created zoom meeting when my coworker is already in one.  

My only workaround idea is to disconnect the zoom integration with calendly, and reconnect with a different email address at our company.  Then go in and assign me and my coworker as cohosts…

Any ideas?  Thank you all in advance!  This is creating huge issues for us.  :/

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hey there @TXdocs40875 -- great post!

It sounds like you’ve connected the same Zoom account for both Calendly user accounts. Correct? 

All you need to do to fix this is connect a different login (Zoom) to your second user’s Calendly account. This way, you are both using separate Zoom accounts and can host meetings at the same time.

I hope this helps!