Skip to main content
Question

Zoom - wrongly connected to personal

• 10 August 2024
  • 1 reply

Dear team,

I am facing an issue when connecting my Zoom users to Calendly. 

Setup: Each user has a Zoom Pro account which is part of the companies Zoom Pro account and can be administrated through the main account.

Each user also has his own Calendly login.

Goal: To connect each Calendly user to his personal Zoom account, so that customers can schedule meetings, which will then show up as meetings in Zoom.

Problem: When I set it up in Calendly, then I can see that the user is connected to the companies Zoom account, which is fine for now. But when I log in as the same user, then it shows me that the user is using a personal account. When scheduling a Zoom meeting on the users Calendly langing page, then the appointment will show up in the companies Zoom account instead of the personal one. I don’t know why it shows to different connections, depending on who is logged in to Calendly, as it actually looked pretty straight forward in the tutorials. 

Could you have a check? Please feel free to contact me through email, so I can share more account infos with you. Thank you.

Best regards
Benjamin

Hi Benjamin,

Hmm. That is quite the mystery! For this one, I’d really recommend reaching out to my Support peers as they’ll be able to login and see behind the scenes on your account - not something I can do here on Community. In order to get this kicked off, head on over here and start a chat: https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

PS: Your other post didn’t get lost. We turn on something called “pre-moderation” on the weekends since we see an uptick in spam and don’t want any of our customers getting incorrect or junky replies. Unfortunately it also means your posts get caught in the same queue to be reviewed and approved. Just figured I’d let you know for next time!