[Education] Just to say Hello!!

• 17 November 2023
  • 2 replies

I am still learning all of the time about Calendly and I LOVE the new look!

My name is Kristen, I work for a company that manages substitutes for school districts. A lot of what I use Calendly for is to schedule orientations, trainings, and meetings with new employees. I also use it to schedule activities for our substitutes as well (appreciation parties, etc). 

Cannot wait to talk to many of you on here about Calendly, features, and your own best practices! So happy to be here!

2 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi @KristenWells!

We are SO delighted to have you in Community and even more delighted that you love the new look!

Your use case for Calendly makes perfect sense and we’d love to hear more about it. Please feel free to start literally any new topic you’d like on your own best practices, features you’d like to see, etc. We love this stuff. 😍

Userlevel 7

Hey @KristenWells - I wanted to chime in and second what my peer, Jillian, said! I love seeing posts like this and love you for breaking the ice with your own! 🤗

I am also super interested in your use case, and can’t wait to see what new topics you might start.

I also wanted to drop these resources for you to look over, as a new user learning the ropes: our New User Guide and our Company Admin Guide. Our Help Center is completely packed full of tutorials, how to articles and more, so don’t forget to take time to check that out! Likewise, this community already has tons of helpful posts about things like event type settings, setting up teams, managing availability and much, much, MUUUCH more. Learn as you go and have fun doing it! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, if you celebrate. Welcome to Calendly!