Skip to main content

How do you manage your contacts?

• 12 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello, Calendly Community! This is Willow from the Calendly Success team, here to talk to you about the people you meet with. We so often focus on our schedules, but with Calendly Contacts, you can also manage who you are meeting with, not just your meetings! Check out our amazing Community member Kelsi’s article on this new feature HERE to see more of the excitement!

With Calendly Contacts, you have the ability to see specific contacts’ scheduling history and notes, book future meetings with specific contacts and share your availability with them! We are so thrilled for this new feature as it allows you to focus on the people you are meeting with, what meetings you’ve had with them in the past, and easily schedule meetings with them in the future to ensure you are always on top of your contact relations. 

What I want to know is how do you plan to manage your contacts in Calendly? Do you plan to favorite star recruits for easy communication? Schedule follow-ups on new clients behalf to prevent from lag in the sales cycle? Review meeting history to prepare yourself for a meeting with a customer you haven’t talked to in awhile? Comment below how you plan to use Calendly contacts!

AD_4nXeUjnwpgChFype2I1ucFtACYs5XcuixHmMDI5u7qqX-GmxiLIMg6os3tPjSB-EKhtdL7n6nDbDbqoNMEjbnrhip2u5oZrHeZQLXwmdwYTbWdWgUbiOlcv9pnFwfTTaEHJSyUKPcp4J62PYI1iu4otpJwRQ?key=dSqN7pKX924om8l6nyE3HQ

To find step-by-step directions for Contacts, click on the links below!

1. How to create a contact
  2. How to edit a contact
  3. How to schedule a meeting with yourself and the contact
  4. How to share your availability with a contact
  5. How to review scheduled and past events with a contact
  6. How to favorite a contact
  7. How are contacts automatically created?

2 replies

We use Calendly for one-time, annual appointment scheduling. I would like to send my contacts reminders to schedule for next year. How can I do this without going into each meeting’s details? Ideally, there would be an export button on the Contacts page. For instance, I could use filters to identify everyone who booked in a particular time period, and then export their contact info to use for bulk messaging, either in directly in Calendly with a workflow or import the csv/Excel into another app. 

Userlevel 3

Hi VITA41227,

Unfortunately, there isn’t an easy way to export contacts. This is something we are aware of and looking into solutions for. In the meantime, one workaround is to create a meeting export and then extract contact names and emails from that csv. 

Head to your “scheduled events” tab. From there, you can view all “upcoming” and “past” events easily, and by clicking “details” next to any of those bookings you will be able to see all invitee details (name, email address, date/time booked and answers to your invitee questions). You can also see if workflows fired, here! To get a list of all invitees that have booked with you, use the filters on this page to include the bookings you’d like and click “export.” I go over this in the video below! 

Check out this video going over how to navigate the “scheduled events” tab, how to use filters under this tab, how to export the data and more!