Skip to main content

I use Calendly to allow my clients to book astrology readings with me with ease

• 26 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I first learned about Calendly in 2016. At the time, my Instagram growth consulting business was just a small side hustle. I wasn’t booking as many client calls as I am now so I wasn’t using its robustness like I am today.

Online business has become more sophisticated since 2016 and over time I needed to find an easier way to making booking a reading with me a cinch.
I briefly used another scheduling tool because most of my colleagues used it and I was having difficulty syncing my Google calendar without their preferred scheduler.
Over time, this other scheduler was just too clunky to manage and I was desperate for a better solution to streamline the booking process and to stop the back-and-forth to find a time. 

I decided to return to Calendly once I learned that it a) was so intuitive and easy-to-use b) accepted payments, c) connected to Stripe and d) seamlessly connected to my personal Zoom link. It was a no-brainer to invest in the paid version. 

With the automated emails that get sent when each meeting or reading is over, I have had a 30% increase in responses and testimonials :-) 

1 reply

Userlevel 6

Love it @iammelaniemarisol!

Can you tell us more about what type of information, calls to action, reminders, etc. you include in the automated emails? We get a lot of questions here in Community from users wondering what else they can do with those emails other than reminders and thank you’s.