Skip to main content

Secret sales weapon - Include Calendly in every email

• 17 July 2024
  • 0 replies

I’ve used Calendly for several years, but once I added it to every email, I saw something magic happen - prospects, friends and customers booked my time without me reaching out to them. For example, an old co-worker may want to re-connect. They find my Calendly in an old email or on LinkedIn and just book a meeting. Also, prospects who find me through a client wonderfully appear on my calendar ready to learn about my services. Calendly seems to be working for me while I’m sleeping. 

Executives are especially thankful when they can just book and forget. So much of their time is spent arranging meetings. Giving them a link and letting them know that they can book me anytime really allows us to spend more time together. 

Some fear that an open calendar invites randos to book my time. That has never happened. I include a pre-meeting question in my Calendly that invites the person to tell me what we are meeting about. If I didn’t feel like it was worth the time, I’d just kindly reply and cancel the meeting.

Let me know if you have a favorite Calendly trick. I’m always eager to learn more. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!