We're sharing insights how Calendly is helping our business

• 15 December 2023
  • 2 replies

We're showcasing how Calendly.com has transformed our efficiency and cut costs in our upcoming live stream. As a company benefitting from Calendly, we'd love to have your insights on how these tools can synergize for better business practices. Join us for a valuable discussion!

December 21st at 1:00 pm EST 

2 replies

Userlevel 6

Hello @Executive85775!

Thanks for sharing this. Very exciting to see some of our users passionate enough about Calendly to share! 😍

As we’ve got quite the international audience and busy schedules leading up to the holidays, any chance you’d consider including a write up here in Calendly Community talking about your use cases? Written content (+ screenshots, gifs, etc.) goes a long way around here getting read over and over and lasts forever. We get a ton of people asking for examples from real companies too.

Let me know. And if I can make it next week, I’ll be there!

Sounds awesome, Of couse we will share more details for the community, we would love to chat with you next Thursday December 21st at 1 pm EST, so you can also give us better insight how to keep improving our business and help others to growth.