Skip to main content

This is really the ONLY thing that sets you apart from other calendar managers. Please add it back or I can just go with a cheaper version like TidyCal

Hi @ladiesofhiphop,

Thank you for the feedback. The suite of UI changes have been focused giving everyone faster control over their meetings and settings from a single screen. We believe that by streamlining how availability is managed, we can offer a more intuitive and straightforward experience. That said, we understand the frustration that comes with promptly changing peoples’ workflows. With any new rollout there will be unexpected updates and user feedback makes a big difference in how we proceed forward. All that is to say, we do hear you and your feedback is being considered. I’ve marked this as a feature request and will make sure it gets in front of our product team promptly. 

I too commonly used the functionality and disappointed to no longer see it available. Among other workflows, I used it to schedule available times on specific days when I am normally not available. How do I do this now. It seems like the only way to do this is to set this as normal available times, then exclude specific dates. That can be highly cumbersome and take significant time to incorporate it

Hi @ladiesofhiphop,

Thank you for the feedback. The suite of UI changes have been focused giving everyone faster control over their meetings and settings from a single screen. We believe that by streamlining how availability is managed, we can offer a more intuitive and straightforward experience. That said, we understand the frustration that comes with promptly changing peoples’ workflows. With any new rollout there will be unexpected updates and user feedback makes a big difference in how we proceed forward. All that is to say, we do hear you and your feedback is being considered. I’ve marked this as a feature request and will make sure it gets in front of our product team promptly. 

It’s not really not about getting used to a new work flow. We live in a time where technology changes rapidly. I know how to adjust. This is the matter of getting rid of a very useful and unique part of your interface. So what you ”believe’ is irrelevant. The reality is Tidycal is a flat fee of $29 while Calendly is $15 a month.  So it’s really a matter of what’s the best value.

With this change your interface is the exact same as Tidycal.  I can get used to a new work flow for a far cheaper rate. I’ve already purchased it. So if you don’t add it back you’ve lost me as a customer. I’d be an idiot to pay you monthly otherwise. 

Adding my feedback to every relevant thread. Massive step backward in functionality. Interesting take to weigh internal UI preferences against actual, overwhelming, active user feedback. I have loved you all for so long; your product streamlined so much of my communication. This is inconvenient enough for me to look for alternatives. It’s easier for me to manually do this now. Please give us an option for a Calendar view!